Markets We Serve
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Public Sector
- Travel and Entertainment
- Restaurants and Retail
The Power of Votum
- Leverage technologies
- Redesign business processes
- Select hardware and software
- Perform integration with enterprise systems
- Establish world-class global support
- Perform analytics
Solving Business Problems
- Vendor neutral, multi-Vendor Integrated Solutions
- Discovery through Process Re-Engineering to Final Solutions
- Single point of contact, End to End Solutions Provider
- Executive Experience and Industry Experience
- Utilize Recognized Quality Process Methodologies
Taming Big Data – Providing Visibility
- From Big Data to Dashboards, transforming Data to Usable Information
- Ease of integration to Multiple Data Sources, Without a Data Warehouse
- Graphic Visualization of Complex Data
- Multi-data Source Integration from Spreadsheets to ERP
- In-memory Speed for Data Access and Manipulation
- Non-reliance on Traditional ETL Data Warehousing Model
- Significantly Faster Turnaround for Data Analysis and Reporting
Identification and Tracking of Assets and People
- Provider of RFID, mobility, sensor, physical security and identity authentication solutions.
- Offer a single point of accountability for these initiatives.
- Key differentiator is sector expertise and experience in real-world deployments.
- Flexible set of offerings.
- Strategy consulting through implementation and ongoing support.
- Specialize in "The Internet of Things" - RFID, GPS, BLE, Sensors, Mobile, Telecom.
- Broad focus allows us to deliver the best possible results for our clients.
Proven track record of helping companies navigate through:
- Identifying the right mobile device for their specific business needs
- Migrating legacy apps
- Selecting or developing new mobile apps
- Porting existing mobile apps to new platforms
- Complete cybersecurity solutions for mobile platforms
- Remotely managing and securing mobile devices
Improving Business through Innovative Solutions
- Develop and nurture a culture that values and encourages innovation.
- Customer Centric Digital Operating Model is recognized as an imperative for success.
- Innovation is the application of superior solutions that meet new requirements.
- More effective products, processes, services, technologies or ideas.
- Innovation can be defined as something original that "breaks into" or changes the market.
Internet of Things »
- RFID, GPS, BLE, Sensors, Mobile, Telecom
Support Services »
- Network, Telecom, Cyber-Security, Business Continuity, Helpdesk, Desktop, Mobile
Consulting Services »
- Strategy, Innovation, Transformation, Process Design, System Integration, Technology and Vendor Selection, Custom Build, Analytics
Improving Performance through Innovation
VOTUM is a technology consulting and system integration company that improves the performance of our clients by helping them clarify strategic intent and use disruptive technology to gain operational improvements, increase profitability and gain a competitive advantage. Votum understands the challenges of technology investment and implementation and we are committed to helping establish the differentiation needed to thrive in today’s evolving technical marketplace. We ensure seamless integration across vendor platforms and world class support made possible by our extensive business technology experience and industry partnerships.
Averaging more than 30 years of experience, all Votum consultants are senior executive management level personnel from large global companies or high-profile consulting companies. Votum brings only senior personnel that require no training at our client’s expense to our engagements . We align one to three executive-level individuals to address your specific needs. Among the best technology leaders in the world, our principals bring the necessary industry and technology expertise to address the challenges and opportunities facing your business. Due to the quality and capabilities of our personnel, Votum has never delivered a project late, over-budget or that did not meet the requirements in our statement of work.